Societies & Charitable Organisations

Print in your sector is normally top 5 in company expenditure, so reliable supply chains are essential to provide turnaround times and quality controls to ensure brand standards.

With experience in Local and National rollouts we can ensure your volunteer workforce and paid staff have access to the right online web 2 print / print on demand tools to create print materials for any size of event and rollout.  Keeping you in control of all budgets for all individuals and groups at all times is essential for you to maintain an edge.

One supply chain, one point of contact
We have seen organisations with as many as 300 print suppliers all with no approval or vetting process, this ultimately means you’re paying more without combining your buying power but also there are no quality controls in place.

With CBF we have 2 production sites that we are proud to say can produce 96% of all generic materials in house. So we are in control of the costs of production.  For the other 4% we have vetted supply chains that can produce your materials and adhere to your and our production standards.

What do we produce for your sector?
While supporting local events we have been known to produce all flyers, newsletters, posters and banners to promote awareness.  For the national sides we can produce all central marketing materials, business stationery.

We can not only produce and distribute your materials anywhere nationwide but we have the tools in house to manage the purchasing, control spending and maintain brand standards you require.  Our online tools can give anyone you want to give access the means of editing pieces of artwork on demand and all within your set brand parameters saving you on design charges and time on production.

We would love to hear from you, give us a call to see how we can help… 01242 237652.